Who am I?

My photo
Well. My name is Whitney and I love life! Blogs are pretty popular these days, so I said why not? I will continue to weekly update my whereabouts (mostly to my best friends house and back, but at least it's something!(:

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wizz Of Ozz.

                                                          Wuttup man.
So, um, i'm in the wizard of oz! SCHS school play, all the way! yep, ensemble baby! but only because they only give the leads to high schoolers, which i am NOT. but my new bestiebestie Kiara Christensen is! She totally would have got dorothy, but the judges may as well be scarecrows, because.. *newsflash*. they HAVE NO BRAINS. She's a tree. and so is Shalei Miller, who just so happened to be WENDY from peter pan last year! MAKE UP YOUR MINDS judges! anyhoo. Kiara is pretty frigging cool. she went to Saudi Arabia, speaks arabic, looks like she could be 18 and she's only 15. I want her and my brother to get married. cause then i could be related to THE COOLEST PERSON ALIVE. plus all her friends from saudi arabia are british,(?) and so she has a arabritish accent! and it's freaking cool , but i sometimes make fun of it. she understands. so, i may be an ozzian, or a flying monkey, but if i'm a flying monkey, my dad will disown me because those THINGS were the reason from keeping him from watching the movie the whole way through. soo, updates will come soon, and i'm quite sorry for my booked liffe not to have enough time to update more, and/or get past 6 followers. in all of them i know. not even any from like germany. or egypt. or saudi arabia(: bye guys.


                                                   yeah. totally cool. but mostly creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Who Care.