Who am I?

My photo
Well. My name is Whitney and I love life! Blogs are pretty popular these days, so I said why not? I will continue to weekly update my whereabouts (mostly to my best friends house and back, but at least it's something!(:

Sunday, October 23, 2011

SloppyCat, Copycat.

Okay, don't hate me. I'm a slacker, haven't updated this for like 12 weeks, and that's why i'm a sloppy cat. I'm a copycat for what is going to happen next! All these fancy shamansh people are just saying things that make them "terribly happy", and i have quite a few of those in my life at the moment:
-Watching Murder Mysteries with my mom, all snuggled in a blanket.
-Getting Denny's VIP passes after the night shows of The Wizard Of Oz
-Weird Drama kids
-Doing a Grand Attitude leap in the rain
-Sleeping
-Skyping with a Sister who is in Oahu. gah.
-Stalking classy people who i want to be. (this woman.)
-Thinking of all the crazy possibilities for halloween costumes.
-Taking oodles of questionable camera phone pictures.
-Playing "Spoons" with little boys, or playing "questions" with older boys.
It's my life. And I love it. More pictures are to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Who Care.