Who am I?

My photo
Well. My name is Whitney and I love life! Blogs are pretty popular these days, so I said why not? I will continue to weekly update my whereabouts (mostly to my best friends house and back, but at least it's something!(:

Sunday, August 7, 2011

New photoshots, slash failing blog- updater!

Wuttup homies!? 

first i just want to say that i love my sister sydney so much.
she is seriously the best.

Because she is just the best darn way of transportation/ good sport with me and my friends/ greatest sista frenn i ever did have. anyhoo.


I think the last part of this header mostly explains its'self, but if it has failed to do so, i may shed some light: I fail at updating my blog on certain dates. IT JUST can-not BE DONE! so nough' chitty chit chat, and here are the photograph's from mine and Isabelle's newest photoshoot at the school. enjoy, and for now. have an awesome end' o summer riot!(:


                                             Isa's amazing, right? oh wait. there's more.
                                                                  Blowing bubbles(:
                                             Oh, and here's isa. my babelicious besteh(:
                                                                    p.s. I took this.
                                       amazing camera, fun time, good' ol ph'toography(:
                                                                    -Whitney Out.
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Who Care.