Who am I?

My photo
Well. My name is Whitney and I love life! Blogs are pretty popular these days, so I said why not? I will continue to weekly update my whereabouts (mostly to my best friends house and back, but at least it's something!(:

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Journal comparison.

So, mostly i just have a few random thoughts. I seriously compare my journal to this blog so much it's ridiculous. I always feel that i should write in my journal [or in this case, do a blog post], but i back out every time knowing i'll feel depressed seeing the last time i DID do a blog post and knowing that i'll see the same 7 followers in the corner of my screen but hey! enough with the sobbish talk! [what?] I get my braces off TOMORROW! And, speaking of tomorrow, my loving sister returns home! what a superultrafantastic day, right! and me and this girl and syd will all have a date! ALSO ALSO! the lady who is the definition of classy is PREGANT AGAIN!! aaah! Anywhich. i'm going off on a tangeant again. so tell your friends about me if you like this blog? bahah okay. i'm just some annoying 13 year old girl who gets her braces off tomorrow, no biggie. also. middle part? can i pull it off as easy as the pretty little liars? you define.
pss. i'm not really this ugly. the webcam quality is about as good as taking a picture from              the inside of a trash bag. umm the end?

1 comment:

People Who Care.